What is WeCERT?
Every year, WeCo hosts a conference for our Certified Test Consultants (CTCs) to recertify their knowledge of website accessibility, legislation, and guidelines. CTCs will be accompanied by their PCAs, family, and friends. In order to make this event a possibility, we are asking for you to sponsor the event through one of our options below.
How can you benefit from sponsoring this conference?
- This is your opportunity to be in front of your target audience.
- 98% of attendees will be people living with disabilities.
- You have a chance to highlight your organization’s product/service to CTCs, their families and PCAs.
- You will receive prominent exposure in WeCo’s social media posts, which will get your brand in front of additional disability organizations and their members.
- This will demonstrate your support for employing people with disabilities as WeCo works to change these statistics:
- Only 18.2% of people with disabilities are currently participating in the US workforce.
- The current unemployment rate for people with disabilities is 13.3%.
- All of this will be supplemented by the benefits listed below and in our Sponsorship Options document.
When and where will this conference be taking place?
The WeCERT conference will take place on April 25-26th at the Joule Building in Minneapolis. The exact address is 1200 S. Washington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55415. The schedule of sponsorship opportunities is below.
Bronze Sponsorship – $500
- Recognition as a sponsor in all WeCERT materials
- Your logo in the WeCERT program
- Sponsor recognition at the conference
Silver Sponsorship – $750
- All Bronze sponsorship benefits plus:
- Inclusion of one promotional item in the registration bag given to attendees
- Opportunity to display your products or services for attendees at the WeCERT Sponsor Meet and Greet Fair
Gold Sponsorship – $1000
- All Silver sponsorship benefits plus:
- ¼ page black and white ad in the WeCERT program
Diamond Sponsorship – $1500
- All Gold sponsorship benefits plus:
- Featured logo and direct link on WeCo’s website
Special Event Sponsorship – $ Varies by Event
- Your logo in the WeCERT program next to the sponsored event
- Special signage and recognition at the event you are sponsoring
- Inclusion of one promotional item in the registration bag given to all attendees
- Special event sponsorship can be added to an above sponsorship level.
- Special event opportunities are:
- Registration Breakfast: $500
- Certified Test Consultant Honor’s Lunch: $1000
- Afternoon Coffee and Dessert Break: $500
- Professional Development Training Event: $1200
Sponsorship Options – .doc
Sponsorship Options - .pdf
Sponsorship Application - .doc - If paying by check download this form and mail in registration.
Sponsorship Application - .pdf
Saturday, April 26th Sponsorship Display Schedule:
8:30am – Sponsors who choose the Silver sponsorship package or above will begin to set up at the “Sponsor Meet and Greet Fair.”
9:30am – The sponsor display area opens to CTCs, Staff, Board, and their families and PCAs.
12pm to 1:15pm – All sponsors will be introduced at the CTC honors lunch.
2:30pm – A coffee and dessert break will occur in the sponsor meet and greet area.
3:00pm – All sponsors must take down their displays.
The Sponsor Meet and Greet Fair
What WeCo will provide:
- One or two 5’ tables (please specify how many you need in the application)
- One to four chairs for your display area (please specify how many in the application)
- Access to electricity, including extension cords
- Morning refreshments, lunch, and afternoon coffee and dessert for all sponsor representatives
What sponsors should provide:
- Appropriate covering for your table(s)
- Product displays and signage as available
- We can accommodate both floor and table displays
- Literature and giveaway items
- Only one of each special event sponsorship is available.
- First paid application will be accepted.
- Sponsorships must be paid in full by April 1, 2014.
- Your company logo is included for each sponsorship.
- Email your logo to email@example.com
- Logo can be in JPEG, GIF or EPS format and at least 300 dpi.
- Logo must be received by April 1, 2014.