Accessibility training by WeCo is designed to help you understand real life accessibility, and to grasp how inaccessibility impacts real users living with disabilities. Our Accessibility Specialists, all of whom live with disabilities, bring an extremely personal “real life” feel to these topics.
Below is a list of the most commonly requested courses. Any of these courses can be customized to meet your training needs.
Please feel free to reach out to WeCo’s Accessibility Team with your needs and requests at: email@example.com or 855-849-5050 x1
- Working with Coworkers Who Live with Disabilities
- Serving Clients Who Live with Disabilities
- Including People Who Live with Disabilities
Accessible Websites and Documents
- Introduction to Digital Accessibility (for nontechnical staff / excellent for content managers, sales, marketing and customer service)
- Applying Accessibility Criteria to Your Project: WCAG 2.0/Section 508/ADA (for technical staff / excellent for web developer, software engineers and content managers)
- Accessible Microsoft Documents: Word, PowerPoint and PDFs (excellent for staff who create documents)
Learn More About WeCo Training: Contact Us
To find out more about WeCo’s Accessibility Training Services, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-849-5050 x1.