Accessibility Testing with Direct Access to the User
WeCo’s Accessibility Testing Services are based on how real people living with disabilities use your website, software, documents and other online and electronic venues. Unlike accessibility testing software, you also have the opportunity to hear how your project works in the testers “own words” through the WeCo Test Case Report and can also request direct interface with testers who use devices such as screen readers and speech recognition software.
WeCo provides you direct access to the very people you are working to make your project accessible for, users living with disabilities!
Developing for Accessibility: WeCo’s Access Check-In® Service
WeCo’s Access Check-In® Service is designed to give content managers and development staff access to our user experience testers (Certified Test Consultants), real people who live with a variety of disabilities, to check the usability and functionality of websites and electronic documents during the development process. Such agile development is responsive to user feedback, guides changes in an informed manner, and allows development teams to learn and experiment with what works and what does not.
Benefits of WeCo’s Access Check-In® Service
- Helps you to catch potential mistakes by testing small changes as they are made
- Provides your staff with functional training in accessibility by making fixes as they are needed
- Gives your staff the confidence that their work will be accessible
Approved for Access: WeCo’s Access Approved® Verification Testing Service
WeCo’s Access Approved® testing services are designed to verify your website or project in conjunction with US and international accessibility laws and guidance (Section 508, Americans with Disabilities Act and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0), in addition to WeCo’s Own Standards of Accessibility®. This powerful testing product is delivered by Certified Test Consultants and Accessibility Specialists who live with, and understand, accessibility in a very personal way–they live it everyday.
The Benefits You’ll Receive from WeCo’s Access Approved® Test Services
1. A customized accessibility test case which simulates how real-life users interact with your website or project, providing you with an optimal picture of accessibility.
2. A hand-selected team of Certified Test Consultants assigned to review your website or project. Our Certified Test Consultants receive certification training in order to implement WeCo’s Customized Test Cases. This training ensures that your organization will receive quality testing services with quality results.
3. WeCo’s Access Approved® Test Case Report, which provides you with documentation of your organization’s accessibility efforts. The report includes the list of WeCo Standards of Access® your website or project has attained, a list of areas that need improvement including accessible recommendations from WeCo’s Accessibility Specialists.
BONUS: The statistical data contained within WeCo’s Access Approved® Test Case Final Report has been used by our clients to document and demonstrate efforts to comply with access legislation. This information can also be highly beneficial from a public relations standpoint.
4. WeCo’s “Second Option Review” feature for your website or project. For no additional cost, we’ll retest your website’s or project’s challenge areas with our Certified Test Consultants, if it doesn’t reach WeCo’s Access Approved® qualifications in the first round of testing.
Access Approved® Status: An Elite Circle of Organizations
WeCo’s Access Approved® clients receive ongoing assistance from our Accessibility Specialists to help their websites and projects stay “accessible” throughout the year. Included is a component of client services that recognize your team for a job well done including:
- An assigned WeCo Accessibility Specialist who is familiar with your projects and goals.
- Free WeCo Access Approved® collateral, such as post/rack cards, banners and flyers, to help promote the accessibility features of your website or products.
- Invitations to your staff to attend special WeCo Access Approved® client training events, at no additional cost.
- Opportunity to promote your organization and services by being featured as a guest at WeCo’s broadcast webinars and onsite events.
- The option to have a WeCo Director or Board Member speak at your organization’s events. (Upon availability)
Learn More About WeCo’s Testing Services
To learn more about WeCo’s unique “people-based” accessibility testing services, feel free to complete the form below or contact us directly at: email@example.com or at our Accessibility Services Department at 855-849-5050 x1