WeCo provides government and private industry professionals with a variety of education services on the topics of accessibility and sensitivity. Because the majority of our company positions are staffed by people who live with disabilities, we bring an extremely personal “real life” feel to these topics. Our instructors encourage questions and discussion from clients in a relaxed and accepting setting.
Below is a list of the most commonly requested courses. Any of these courses can be delivered in a variety of work environments or project settings and all of our training is customized to meet your specific needs and scheduling/time limits. Our staff is also available to construct customized training curricula upon request.
- Working with Coworkers Who Live with Disabilities
- Serving Clients Who Live with Disabilities
- Including People Who Live with Disabilities
Accessible Websites and Documents
- The Basics of Accessible Web Design: A User’s Perspective
- Accessible from Authorship Series: Word Documents, PowerPoint, Excel and PDFs
- Converting Documents for Access Series: Word Documents, PowerPoint, Excel and PDFs