Training with a Human Face: understanding the “why” makes the “how” of accessibility easier
WeCo provides government and private industry professionals with a variety of education services on the topics of accessibility and sensitivity. Because the majority of our company positions are staffed by people who live with disabilities, we bring an extremely personal “real life” feel to these topics. Our instructors encourage questions and discussion from clients in a relaxed and accepting setting.
Below is a list of the most commonly requested courses. Any of these courses can be delivered in a variety of work environments or project settings and all of our training is customized to meet your specific needs and scheduling/time limits. Our staff is also available to construct customized training curricula upon request. Please feel free to reach out to WeCo’s Accessibility Team with your needs and requests at: email@example.com or 855-849-5050 x1
- Working with Coworkers Who Live with Disabilities
- Serving Clients Who Live with Disabilities
- Including People Who Live with Disabilities
Accessible Websites and Documents
- The Basics of Accessible Web Design: Ensuring Accessibility from a User’s Perspective
- Accessible from Authorship Series: Word Documents, PowerPoint, Excel and PDFs
- Converting Documents for Access Series: Word Documents, PowerPoint, Excel and PDFs
WeCo Training Online
Learn More About WeCo Training: Contact Us
To find out more about WeCo’s Accessibility Training Services, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-849-5050 x1.