Our real-life approach to digital accessibility audits is unique and trusted.
WeCo’s Manual Accessibility Audit services focus on WCAG 2.2 A/AA and real-life accessibility for website/software/mobile applications.
Learn more, or schedule your WeCo Audit Service today by contacting us at: [email protected] or 855-849-5050, x 1
Digital Accessibility Audits at a glance: What is a WeCo website accessibility audit?
- Real-life audits by real people with disabilities: 100% of WeCo’s Accessibility Services Team lives with one or more disability, and they undergo our own rigorous training, and they are International Association of Accessibility Professionals (IAAP ) Web Accessibility Specialist (WAS) certified. They are also highly experienced in delivering Manual Accessibility Audits for organizations responding to legal letters in accessibility lawsuits.
- Audits with recommendations: WeCo provides a report that includes an easy-to-read checklist of accessibility remedies. They are hand-crafted, practical, and prioritized action items that your team or developer can implement. WeCo’s Accessibility Team is available to help your team apply remedies through our remediation services.
- Post-audit follow-up: Your accessibility auditor will recheck challenge areas to make certain they are working for accessibility, at no extra charge.
Manual Accessibility Audits to Fit Your Project Needs
WeCo offers two Manual Audit options — standard and abbreviated. They include everything described in the previous section (“at a glance”).
- Manual Accessibility Audit (standard): Your auditor manually audits your website against all WCAG 2.2 A/AA criteria.
Who should use the standard audit? We recommend the standard audit for projects/teams dealing with legal concerns, ADA, Section 508, and WCAG website compliance needs. It’s a great solution for complete risk management. This extensive manual accessibility audit focuses on all WCAG 2.2 A/AA criteria.
- Manual Accessibility Audit Check-In (abbreviated): Your auditor manually audits your website with 50% of the WCAG 2.2 AA criteria. This gives you a smaller, more affordable project scope and moves you faster to WCAG compliance.
Who is right for the abbreviated audit? We recommend the abbreviated audit for projects/teams that are new to digital accessibility and those that have limited resources.
Section 508 Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT): We can transfer the findings of your WeCo Manual Accessibility Audit (standard) into a VPAT report. VPATs are required for selling digital products to the US government. (There is an additional cost for this service.)
Other website accessibility services
Accessibility is a skill your staff can learn. Having someone else fix the accessibility issues on your website isn’t a “one-and-done” process. You need a partner who helps keep your website accessible, is up-to-date on ADA guidelines and laws, and will teach your staff how to apply your own accessibility remedies.
To find out more about WeCo’s user-focused audit and accessibility testing services, contact us at: [email protected] or 855-849-5050 x1