Our real-life approach is unique and trusted.
WeCo’s focuses on WCAG 2.1 AA and real life accessibility for our Manual Accessibility Audit services.
Learn more or schedule your WeCo Audit Service today by contacting us at: [email protected] or 855-849-5050 x1
- Your Manual Audit service is delivered by experts who live with one or more disability.
- We will also provide a report that includes an easy-to-read “checklist” and hand-crafted. practical, and prioritized, accessibility remedies.
- In addition, we will “recheck” any of the challenge areas to make certain they are working for accessibility, at no extra charge.
Manual Audits to Fit Your Project Needs
Both of the following Manual Audit options include the above “at-a-glance” features.
- Manual Accessibility Audit (standard): your project is manually audited against all WCAG 2.1 AA criteria.
BENEFITS: Recommended for projects/teams dealing with legal concerns, and those that have the resources for complete risk management. Complete and extensive manual accessibility audit focusing on all WCAG 2.1 AA criteria.
- Manual Accessibility Audit Check-In (abbreviated): your project is manually audited with the most crucial WCAG 2.1 AA criteria that impact users living with disabilities.
BENEFITS: Recommended for projects/teams that are new to digital accessibility and those who have limited resources. Abbreviated manual audit focusing on 44% of the WCAG 2.1 AA criteria.
- Section 508 Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT): we can transfer the findings of your WeCo Manual Accessibility Audit into a VPAT report for you to meet with US federal government requirements for digital accessibility (for an additional cost.)
Other services to help you apply your audit results:
Accessibility is a skill your staff can learn. Having someone else fix the accessibility issues on your website isn’t a “once and done.” You will need to keep hiring them to keep your website accessible.
That’s why we teach your staff how to apply your own accessibility remedies.
To find out more about WeCo’s “user focused” audit and accessibility testing services, contact us at: [email protected] or 855-849-5050 x1