AS OF SEPTEMBER 1, 2019, WECO’S MANUAL AUDIT AND REMEDIATION SERVICES HAVE MOVED TO WCAG 2.1 AA STANDARDS
WeCo’s Manual Accessibility Audit helps you understand how to make your website, software or mobile application accessible.
You’ll receive an easy-to-read report with your Audit. It will list what is accessible and what isn’t, along with practical accessibility remedies and suggestions. Once the remedies are applied, WeCo Accessibility Specialists will “recheck” any of the challenge areas to make certain they are working for accessibility.
WeCo is a US Federal Office of Civil Rights registered Manual Accessibility Audit vendor.
Remedies that are Sustainable
Having someone else fix the accessibility issues on your website isn’t a “once and done.” You will need to keep hiring them to keep your website accessible.
At WeCo, we believe that accessibility is a skill your staff can learn. That’s why we teach you how to apply your own accessibility remedies.
Once your Manual Accessibility Audit is completed, you’ll can work alongside a WeCo Accessibility Specialist to apply the remedies recommended in your report. WeCo’s Sustainable Remediation is a cost effective way to keep your website accessible over time.
To find out more about WeCo’s “user focused” audit and accessibility testing services, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-849-5050 x1
Benefits of a Manual Accessibility Audit and Self-Applied Remediation Process:
- Easy-to-read, list-style report of what items you need to update for accessibility.
- Includes list of “best practices,” or things your website/software, is already doing that works well.
- Remediation coaching from a WeCo Accessibility Specialists who understand digital access, and lives with one or more disability.
- Allows your staff to learn how to make, and keep, your project, accessible.
- Recheck of any challenge areas, once remedies have been applied.
- Meets current Department of Justice and Office of Civil Rights recommendations for WCAG 2.0 AA manual accessibility audits. (We currently audit at level 2.1 AA)
- WeCo’s Audit services work hand-in-hand with our testing, customized training and public training services.