Our real-life approach is unique and trusted.
WeCo’s focuses on WCAG 2.1 AA and real life accessibility for our Manual Accessibility Audit services. We are an US Federal Office of Civil Rights registered Manual Accessibility Audit vendor and depended upon by legal firms. Our Accessibility Team is also skilled at completing Section 508 Voluntary Product Accessibility Templates (VPAT) should you require it.
Learn more, or schedule your WeCo Audit Service today by contacting us at: email@example.com or 855-849-5050 x1
Your Manual Audit service is delivered by experts who live with one or more disability.
Your Manual Accessibility Audit report is an easy-to-read “checklist” and hand-crafted practical accessibility remedies that are prioritized in order of impact upon users with disabilities. Designed so that you/your team can apply on your own.
When you’re ready, WeCo Accessibility Specialists will “recheck” any of the challenge areas to make certain they are working for accessibility, at no extra charge.
Manual Audits to Fit Your Project Needs
Both Manual Audit options listed here include the above “at-a-glance” features.
- Manual Accessibility Audit (standard): your project is manually audited against all WCAG 2.1 AA criteria.
BENEFITS: Recommended for projects/teams dealing with legal concerns, and those that have the resources for complete risk management. Complete and extensive manual accessibility audit focusing on all WCAG 2.1 AA criteria.
- Manual Accessibility Audit Check-In (abbreviated): your project is manually audited with the most crucial WCAG 2.1 AA criteria that impact users living with disabilities.
BENEFITS: Recommended for projects/teams that are new to digital accessibility and those who have limited resources. Abbreviated manual audit focusing on 44% of the WCAG 2.1 AA criteria.
- Section 508 Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT): we can transfer the findings of your WeCo Manual Accessibility Audit into a VPAT report for you to meet with US federal government requirements for digital accessibility (for an additional cost.)
What Makes WeCo’s Audit Different?
- WeCo audits are preformed manually (by hand) by people
Benefit: Your audit is more inclusive, because people detect content errors and other issues software can’t.
- Your WeCo auditor lives with a disability (not a simulation)
Benefit: Your audit report contains real life knowledge of the tools (like screen readers) and techniques (specific to individual disabilities) users with disabilities engage. Able-bodied auditor research and simulations are no substitution.
- Your WeCo remedies are customized and explained so you/your team can implement them. Benefits:
- We don’t pull recommendations from a general repository, WeCo’s remedies are customized to your product so that the solutions fit your product needs.
- Our goal is NOT to make you dependent upon their services, WeCo’s mission is to educate your staff for accessible independence. Our reports and remedies designed so that your staff can understand and apply the remedies we recommend.
- If you wish, WeCo Accessibility Specialists can work alongside your staff, to help them implement the remedies. It’s a wonderful hands-on learning tool.
WeCo Manual Audit Companion Services:
Accessibility is a skill your staff can learn. Having someone else fix the accessibility issues on your website isn’t a “once and done.” You will need to keep hiring them to keep your website accessible.
That’s why we teach your staff how to apply your own accessibility remedies.
To find out more about WeCo’s “user focused” audit and accessibility testing services, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-849-5050 x1