Customized Live Training
Accessibility, usability, and awareness are intertwined. WeCo’s customized training helps your team understand each and how they play out in the lives of real users with disabilities.
Learn from real user stories and practical tips from our Testers and Accessibility Specialists who live with disabilities.
WeCo Customized Live Training can be delivered virtually or in-person.
Below are some of our most popular live digital accessibility training courses. If you don’t see what you need here, let us know. Our team is experienced in constructing custom training courses.
Course length is typically 1-2 hours and depends upon your customization choices, including hands-on training elements.
- Understanding Users with Disabilities
- Accessible Microsoft Documents: Word, PowerPoint and PDFs
- Alternative Text Tag Basics
- Self-Testing for Accessibility
- Web Accessibility Basics
Disability Awareness Training
As a workplace in which over 90% of us live with disabilities, our Disability Awareness Training gives your team direct insight into the world of professionals and team members living with disabilities. Here are some of the popular topics we’ve covered:
- Workplace Sensitivity
- Working with Coworkers Who Live with Disabilities
- Serving Clients Who Live with Disabilities
- Including People Who Live with Disabilities in Products and Services
Other WeCo Usability and Accessibility Services
WeCo provides Manual Accessibility Audit and Remediation Services as well as Usability Testing Services.