Why disability-focused usability testing?
Many organizations approach accessibility with disability simulations, or accessibility dashboards or widgets, leaving real people who live with disabilities out of the picture.
Because finding users with disabilities isn’t easy on your own.
Bridging the gap between simulations, dashboards and widgets: Disability-Focused Usability Testers
WeCo is a group of digital accessibility professionals, who live with disabilities. Our team is ready to help your team with the real-life disability life experience you need.
Our video on Disability-Focused Usability Testing Service, and our Testers, explains how.
- Our Testers pinpoint confusing and potentially frustrating processes, that can adversely impact users with disabilities.
- They identify a reasonable length of time for users with disabilities to be successful in using your website, mobile ap or software.
- Our Testers also assess the level of satisfaction users with disabilities have in using your software or site.
- We also compare mainstream user familiarity against proposed functionality, focusing on the unique needs of users with disabilities.
Disability-focused usability testing can be applied to:
- Mobile applications
- Online learning environments
What you’ll receive
You’ll receive our exclusive Usability Testing report, including Tester’s “in their own words” feedback. WeCo reports are:
- Clear: easy to understand
- Actionable: with prioritized recommendations
- Excellent documentation that you’re engaging with users living with disabilities.
In fact, they’ve been used, and accepted as proof of due diligence in website accessibility legal proceedings, since WeCo’s inception in 2011.
WeCo trains and maintains our own team of Usability Testers who represent these primary disability classifications: cognitive, hearing, motor skill and sight, to test website, software or mobile applications. You’ll see a difference in the real-life usability of your projects with WeCo’s user-focused approach.
Learn More and Contact Us
Learn more about WeCo’s unique services, designed and delivered by digital technologists who also live with disabilities.
Contact WeCo Client Relations directly at: [email protected] or 855-849-5050 x1