Who is the ideal fit for a free website accessibility review? The free assessment is a high-level overview of your site, mobile app, or software, which will help you determine whether you have potential issues that warrant further investigation and remediation. It helps our team understand your potential needs, and it lets your team test our expertise and professionalism. It’s a great way to break the ice between our team and yours!
What to Expect With a Free Digital Accessibility Review
WeCo’s Accessibility Testers are experienced and trained to meet WCAG and ADA digital accessibility guidelines. Additionally, each of us lives with one or more disabilities. We use a combination of technology and human testing to review your online properties. We’ll help you:
- Evaluate how accessible your website/software/mobile application is today.
- Help you determine what you’re doing well and where your risks lie.
- Provide you with feedback from Usability Testers and Accessibility Specialists who live with disabilities, and who are trained to provide you with accessibility guidance.
- Give you an easy-to-understand report including practical next steps.
- Sample our services and understand how powerful testing from digital professionals living with disabilities can be.
What Does “Practical Next Steps” Mean?
For some clients, the free accessibility review is all they need to take back to their teams and fix the issues that we identified. For them, it was like getting a second opinion to check their work or their developer’s work.
No two websites or mobile apps are alike, so depending on our findings, we may recommend a deeper evaluation of your digital properties. We may recommend a Manual Accessibility Audit, accessibility training for your team, or help to implement compliance issues with our Accessibility Remediation Services.
We can work with you virtually in the United States, or from any country.
Free vs Paid Digital Accessibility Review
The free website accessibility review is ideal if you aren’t sure whether your website, mobile app, or software platform complies with WCAG and ADA digital accessibility guidelines. It’s a bare-bones, high-level look at your online properties that helps you (and our Accessibility Testers) determine whether a deeper dive is warranted.
Schedule a Free Digital Accessibility Review with WeCo Today