WeCo provides free, 30-minute mid-day online webinars, as a part of our mission. Covering a variety of accessibility topics, they make learning quick and easy.
Getting Started in Accessibility
Offered each month!
Facing website legal issues? Concerned about inclusion? This free 30-minute workshop is an excellent place to start. You’ll leave with:
- An understanding of what digital accessibility is to users with cognitive, hearing, mobility and sight disabilities.
- A working knowledge of the current US laws and international guidelines, governing and shaping websites, software and more.
- Solid next steps to help your project/organization move in the right direction.
Creating Accessible Website Content
Wednesday, December 14, 11:00-11:45 a.m. CDT
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) focus on several areas of accessible content. Because the accessibility of content cannot be measured with a software program, it can be a somewhat elusive goal for many teams. WeCo’s Accessibility Team will help by offering:
- Insights on what makes content accessible and inaccessible
- The top three aspects of developing accessible content teams should be aware of.
There will be time for questions following our presentation.
More Free Accessibility Webinars
Miss a webinar? Check out recordings/transcripts of some of our most popular free webinar recordings.
Watch assistive device demonstrations including braille, iPhone voice over and screen magnification, Dragon Naturally Speaking, and screen reader.
Learn about website accessibility and more with our free resources
Receive WeCo training on-demand through WeCollege E-Learning
Stay up on the latest in digital accessibility with WeCo’s Free Accessibility Blog.
Understand how to make digital access happen with resources from WeCo’s Free Accessibility Library.