Testers who actually live with disabilities give you clear accessibility results and guidance. That’s why WeCo is the only company presently training Testers across all disability classifications: cognitive, hearing, motor skill and sight, to test website, software or mobile applications.
WeCo Testers learn digital accessibility testing with WeCo’s unique system. You’ll see a significant difference in the real life usability with WeCo’s UX-based accessibility testing approach.
WeCo’s Access Check-In® Service
WeCo’s Access Check-In® Service is designed to give you quick feedback on your website, software or mobile application. Tested by a WeCo tester who live with one or more disabilty, you’ll receive a report with “in their own words” feedback. Great for agile and other development processes. Access Check-In® guides your changes in an informed manner. It allows development teams to learn and experiment with what works and what does not.
Benefits of WeCo’s Access Check-In® Service
- Easy-to-read report with an overview of your project’s accessibility
- Report contains “in their own words” feedback from a tester and Accessibility Specialist, both of whom live with one or more disability
- Catch potential mistakes by testing small changes as they are made
- Hands-on training for your staff in accessibility by making fixes as they are needed
- Instills confidence in your staff that their work will be accessible
WeCo’s Access Approved® Verification Testing Service
WeCo’s Access Approved® testing services verify your website or project against current US and international accessibility laws and guidance (Section 508, Americans with Disabilities Act and WCAG 2.0 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines), and WeCo’s Own Standards of Accessibility®. This powerful testing product is delivered by WeCo Testers and Accessibility Specialists who live with, and understand, accessibility in a very personal way–they live it everyday.
The Benefits You’ll Receive from WeCo’s Access Approved® Test Services
1. Customized test case which simulates how real-life users use your website/software/mobile application. This gives you a solid, reliable picture of accessibility.
2. WeCo testers, hand-selected for your project. WeCo Testers receive our exclusive training giving your organization feedback from real users who live with disabilities.
3. WeCo’s Access Approved® Test Case Report with “in their own words” feedback from WeCo testers, how your project has met WeCo Standards of Access® and a list of best practices to keep, and detailed remedy suggestions for challenge areas from WeCo’s Accessibility Specialists.
BONUS: The WeCo’s Access Approved® Test Case Final Report has been used by our clients as due diligence documentation.
4. If your testing doesn’t pass for accessibility the first time, WeCo includes a “Second Option Review” of the challenge areas at no additional cost.
Access Approved® Status: An Elite Circle of Organizations
WeCo’s Access Approved® clients receive ongoing assistance from our Accessibility Specialists to help their websites and projects stay “accessible” throughout the year. Included is a component of client services that recognize your team for a job well done including:
- An assigned WeCo Accessibility Specialist who is familiar with your projects and goals.
- Free WeCo Access Approved® collateral, such as post/rack cards, banners and flyers, to help promote the accessibility features of your website or products.
- Invitations to your staff to attend special WeCo Access Approved® client training events, at no additional cost.
- Opportunity to promote your organization and services by being featured as a guest at WeCo’s broadcast webinars and onsite events.
- The option to have a WeCo Director or Board Member speak at your organization’s events. (Upon availability)
Learn More About WeCo’s Testing Services
To learn more about WeCo’s unique “people-based” accessibility testing services contact us directly at: email@example.com or at our Accessibility Services Department at 855-849-5050 x1