Welcome to WeCo’s Disability Employment Resource page for employers. You’ll find information and tips on how to make your workplace, and teams, more diverse and inclusive, by employing professionals living with disabilities. Free resources from WeCo, where inclusion is part of our mission every day!
- Learn how to minimize barriers to employment
- Find ways to challenge the culture in your workplace to include disability employment as a part of your diversity efforts
- Receive practical tips for creating an inclusive, and accessible, application, onboarding and job navigation cycle
Need information and assistance right now for your inclusion and employment efforts? Reach out to WeCo at: [email protected] or 855-849-5050 x1
Locating, hiring and accommodating savvy professionals who live with disabilities doesn’t mean that you have to move mountains. Organizations, both small and large, can begin to be more inclusive, right now, many times, with resources that are already a part of the organization. Whether you’re concerned about finding the right staff in a declining workforce, or you see the long-term value diversity and inclusion bring, this free workshop, sponsored by WeCo, can help you get started.
The event sponsor, Digital Accessibility by WeCo, is a company founded and staffed by digital technologists who live with disabilities and named a Leading Disability Employer by the National Organization on Disability (NOD) in 2019, 2020 and 2021. You’ll learn first-hand from WeCo’s Operations and Management Teams what your future employees need to feel included, and how you can succeed as a disability employer.
In this video we cover the following diversity resources for employers:
- How to locate and successfully reach out to candidates who also live with disabilities
- Ways to make your application and interview process accessible
- Tips on creating your own disability accommodation system (for both small and large organizations)
- Points on how to encourage disability self-identification, both in the application process and among your existing staff
Disability Employment Posts