Whether your an individual, or part of a large or small group, WeCo’s customized accessibility training helps you understand how inaccessibility impacts real users living with disabilities. Our Accessibility Specialists, all of whom live with disabilities, bring an extremely personal “real life” feel to these topics.
Accessible Websites, Software, Mobile Applications and Documents
- Introduction to Digital Accessibility (for everyone: excellent for leadership, marketing, customer service and sales staff)
- Applying Accessibility Criteria to Your Project: WCAG 2.0/Section 508/ADA (for developers and content managers)
- Accessible Microsoft Documents: Word, PowerPoint and PDFs (for staff who create documents)
Public versions of these courses are offered to individuals and small groups, quarterly in our Minneapolis office location, or via webinar. To learn more, go to our Events and Training page.
Awareness and Sensitivity Training
WeCo offers a range of disability awareness and sensitivity training. These can enrich your organization’s culture, as well as address legal needs. Popular training topics include:
- Workplace Sensitivity
- Working with Coworkers Who Live with Disabilities
- Serving Clients Who Live with Disabilities
- Including People Who Live with Disabilities