Accessibility and usability are intertwined. WeCo’s customized training includes both to help your team become accessible. Highly interactive with your team, hear real user stories and practical tips from our Testers and Accessibility Specialists who live with disabilities.
TEACH YOUR STAFF ABOUT THE WCAG 2.1 AA STANDARDS THROUGH WECO’S “APPLYING WCAG TO YOUR PROJECT” TRAINING SERIES
Website-Software-Mobile App and Document Usability/Accessibility for Groups
Some of our most popular training includes:
- Introduction to Digital Accessibility (for everyone: excellent for leadership, marketing, customer service and sales staff)
- Applying WCAG Your Project: WCAG 2.1 A-AA/Section 508/ADA (for developers and content managers)
- Usability for Users Living with Disabilities (for developers and content managers)
- Accessible Microsoft Documents: Word, PowerPoint and PDFs (for staff who create documents)
Single-seat courses available at via web or our Minneapolis, Minnesota office. To learn more, go to our Events and Training page.
Awareness and Sensitivity Training
WeCo creates custom disability awareness and sensitivity training. Popular training topics include:
- Workplace Sensitivity
- Working with Coworkers Who Live with Disabilities
- Serving Clients Who Live with Disabilities
- Including People Who Live with Disabilities
Learn More About WeCo Training: Contact Us
To find out more about WeCo’s custom Accessibility, Document and Usability Training Services for groups, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-849-5050 x1 or complete our Contact Us form.
Other WeCo Usability and Accessibility Services
WeCo provides Manual Accessibility Audit and Remediation Services as well as Usability Testing Services.