WeCo’s accessibility and usability training helps you become accessible. Our training includes real user stories and practical tips from our Testers and Accessibility Specialists who live with disabilities.
Website-Software-Mobile App and Document Usability/Accessibility
Some of our most popular training includes:
- Introduction to Digital Accessibility (for everyone: excellent for leadership, marketing, customer service and sales staff)
- Applying WCAG Your Project: WCAG 2.1 A-AA/Section 508/ADA (for developers and content managers)
- Usability for Users Living with Disabilities (for developers and content managers)
- Accessible Microsoft Documents: Word, PowerPoint and PDFs (for staff who create documents)
Single-seat courses available at via web or our Minneapolis, Minnesota office. To learn more, go to our Events and Training page.
Awareness and Sensitivity Training
WeCo creates custom disability awareness and sensitivity training. Popular training topics include:
- Workplace Sensitivity
- Working with Coworkers Who Live with Disabilities
- Serving Clients Who Live with Disabilities
- Including People Who Live with Disabilities
Learn More About WeCo Training: Contact Us
Other WeCo Usability and Accessibility Services
WeCo provides Manual Accessibility Audit and Remediation Services as well as Usability Testing Services.