Website Evaluation Audit
WeCo’s website evaluation audit helps you understand where you are and how far you need to go to be WCAG 2.0 accessible. Designed and delivered by professionals living with disabilities, WeCo’s Accessibility Inventory Manual Audit and Sustainable Remediation Services put real life accessibility at your fingertips.
The accessibility audit provides you with a list of what is accessible, and what isn’t. In an easy-to-read report, with tips for fixing what needs to be more accessible on your website or in your software. Sustainable Remediation gives your staff the opportunity to learn how to apply accessibility remedies, and maintain them into the future.
Our Sustainable Remediation Option
Once an audit is completed WeCo recommends that an Accessibility Specialist works alongside your staff (onsite or via phone/web) to apply the remedies recommended in the results of your Accessibility Inventory. WeCo’s Sustainable Remediation approach means that your staff will learn how to apply remedies now, and in the future, and be more likely to develop for access successfully the first time.
Benefits of WeCo’s Accessibility Inventory Manual Audit and Sustainable Remediation Services:
- Gives you an easy to read “list” report of what items you need to update for accessibility.
- Provides you a list of “best practices,” or things your website/software, is already doing that works well.
- Results are provided by WeCo Accessibility Specialists who understand digital access, and live with one or more disability.
- Meets current Department of Justice and Office of Civil Rights recommendations for WCAG 2.0 manual accessibility audits.
- Sustainable remediation enables your staff to learn how to apply their own accessible remedies, now and in the future.
To find out more about WeCo’s “user focused” audit and accessibility testing services, contact us at: email@example.com or 855-849-5050 x1