WeCo’s Accessibility Blog, regarding webaccess, is written by WeCo Accessibility Specialists and Certified Test Consultants who live with disabilities. Some of the topics we cover include:
- Best practices for developing accessible websites, software and mobile applications
- WCAG 2.0 and Section 508 Standards
- The latest changes in digital accessibility and assistive tech for people living with disabilities
- Updates concerning current accessibility legislation and guidance from around the world
- Accessibility preference by users who live with disabilities
- Personal stories from WeCo’s Certified Test Consultants and Accessibility Specialists, all of whom live with disabilities
Use the form below to subscribe and receive new articles in your email box!