WCAG 2.0; 2.1, Section 508 and ADA – Quick Facts about WeCo Services
- WeCo tests for verification with all access legislation including, World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0), Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act combined with our own WeCo Advisory Board approved Standards of Access.
- We provide our clients with extensive testing reports to help them learn, document their own best practices and cite their organization’s due diligence efforts.
- Our testing services also include personalized assistance from our team of Accessibility Specialists who guide our clients to help them make their websites, software products and other online targets become highly accessible to people living with disabilities.
Who We Work With
WeCo has implemented recent accessibility testing and training services for some of following entities and companies:
- Coffee House Press, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Equip for Equality on behalf of the Illinois Protection and Advocacy Agency, Chicago, Illinois
- GovDelivery, Incorporated, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Knowledge Factor Learning Systems, Boulder, Colorado
- Mackin Educational Resources, Burnsville, Minnesota
- Molina Health Care, Long Beach, California
- Siteimprove Quality Assurance, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- The Metropolitan Educational Cooperative Service Unit, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- The Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development,
St. Paul, Minnesota
- The Minnesota Department of Human Services, St. Paul, Minnesota
- The Minnesota Department of Public Safety, St. Paul, Minnesota
- The Northwest Indiana Regional Bus Authority of the Indiana Metropolitan Planning Organization, Portage, Indiana
- Twin Cities Tech Connection, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Access Approved® Clients
Clients who receive limited use of WeCo’s trademark certified Access Approved® logo are part of a small, prestigious group who have met WeCo’s Standards of Access®. Please view our Approved for Access page to see the current listing.
For more information, please contact WeCo’s Accessibility Services Department at [email protected] or 855-849-5050 x1.