WeCo Certified Test Consultants are independent contractors who receive our exclusive paid training to work as usability testers and subject matter experts (SMEs.)
Benefits of Working with WeCo
- Start your own testing and SME career and earn while you learn.
- Training is extended to all qualified testers who meet requirements.
- Earn excellent part-time income, while being in charge of your own schedule.
- The experience you gain with us cultivates your skill to work as a subject matter expert.
- Experienced Testers have the opportunity to speak and demonstrate at conferences and more!
- Be a part of a team, and meet other testers from across the country through online training, meetings and optional fun events.
- If you wish, advance in your career, earn more and be recognized.
Apply to become a WeCo Usability Tester (CTC)
WeCo recruits for Certified Test Consultants periodically throughout the year. Explore the information below and complete our application form any time.
Please review the CTC-Position-Description, submit your application to our Certified Test Team Management by completing our application form through the link below. If you have questions or difficulty using this form please use the “Contact Us” form located at the bottom of this page.
To apply, complete an employment application through Indeed or our online application form (through Wufoo).
Our Indeed application is currently posted and will remain open until June of 2023.
Our Wufoo application is available all year.
IMPORTANT: Living with one or more disability is considered a legal bone fide requirement of the WeCo Certified Test Consultant role under State of Minnesota statute. The disabilities our CTCs live with must impact how they use computers and mobile devices in ways that meet the requirements of our services and needs of our clients. For questions or more information, contact WeCo Operations through our form below or contact us at [email protected] or 855-849-5050 x2
How does WeCo select Usability Testers (CTCs), and other applicants for our roles?
Read our Applicant Tips page to learn more.
You may also get in touch with us with your questions:
Submit your questions us through our form below or contact WeCo Human Resources at [email protected] or 855-849-5050 x2
Information for Job Coaches and Counselors
If you are a job coach or counselor and would like to receive information on how you can assist your candidates with applying for a Certified Test Consultant position, please contact WeCo Operations at: [email protected] or 855-849-5050 x2.
Disability Employment Connection (DEC)
Join the Disability Employment Connection (DEC) Group on LinkedIn to get ongoing tips for employment, connections with other job seekers, and possible connection to employers looking to hire. Click on the “Request to Join” link at the top left-hand side of that page.