At WeCo, we understand that living with a disability gives you an expertise our clients can learn from. That’s why all WeCo Accessibility Testers, or Certified Test Consultants (CTCs) live with one or more disability.
The WeCo Certified Test Consultant (CTC) position is perfectly suited to working at home. This means you can live anywhere within the US and be a part of the WeCo Certified Test Team!
Accessibility Testing with WeCo can offer you:
- The chance to earn excellent part-time income, while being in charge of your own schedule.
- The opportunity to be part of a team.
- The chance to make new friends by getting to know our staff and meeting other Testers through our online meetings and events.
- Annual training and professional development courses offered online, free of charge.
- The opportunity to advance in your career, earn more and be recognized.
Apply for a Certified Test Consultant position
We are accepting applications for Testers for the spring 2019 recruitment period NOW! Explore the information below and complete our application form.
Please review the CTC Position Description, submit your application to our Certified Test Team Management by completing the WeCo application form through the link below. If you have questions or difficulty using this form please use the “Contact Us” form located at the bottom of this page.
To apply, complete an employment application.
You may also get in touch with us with your questions:
Submit your questions to WeCo through our form below or contact us at email@example.com or 855-849-5050 x2
Information for Job Coaches and Counselors
If you are a job coach or counselor and would like to receive information on how you can assist your candidates with applying for a Certified Test Consultant position, please contact WeCo Operations at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-849-5050 x2.