Free Accessibility Webinars
WeCo provides free, 30 minute mid-day webinars, as a part of our mission. Covering a variety of accessibility topics, they make learning quick and easy.
Getting Started in Accessibility
Facing website legal issues? Concerned about inclusion? This free 30-minute workshop is an excellent place to start. You’ll leave with:
- A quick understanding of what digital accessibility is to users across four disability types: cognitive, hearing, mobility and sight.
- A working knowledge of the current US laws and international guidelines, governing and shaping websites, software and more.
- Solid next steps to help your project/organization move in the right direction.
Because we’re mission-based, WeCo’s free public training offers you real, actionable information—not just an advertisement for our services.
- Wednesday, September 15, 2021: 11:00 – 11:30 a.m. (cst)
- Thursday, October 14, 2021: 11:00 – 11:30 a.m. (cst)
- Wednesday, November 10, 2021: 11:00 – 11:30 a.m. (cst)
- Thursday, December 9, 2021: 11:00 – 11:30 a.m. (cst)
- Wednesday, January 12, 2022: 11:00 – 11:30 .m. (cst)
Digital Accessibility and Living With a Disability
Provides a background of the legal requirements for accessibility, while familiarizing you with the four primary disability classifications.
Miss a webinar? Check out recordings/transcripts of some of our most popular free webinar recordings.
Watch assistive device demonstrations including braille, iPhone voice over and screen magnification, Dragon Naturally Speaking, and screen reader.