WeCo provides free, 30-minute mid-day webinars, as a part of our mission. Covering a variety of accessibility topics, they make learning quick and easy. We also provide accessibility skill workshops, on a “per seat” basis for individuals and organizations alike!
Getting Started in Accessibility
Facing website legal issues? Concerned about inclusion? This free 30-minute workshop is an excellent place to start. You’ll leave with:
- A quick understanding of what digital accessibility is to users across four disability types: cognitive, hearing, mobility and sight.
- A working knowledge of the current US laws and international guidelines, governing and shaping websites, software and more.
- Solid next steps to help your project/organization move in the right direction.
Because we’re mission-based, WeCo’s free public training offers you real, actionable information—not just an advertisement for our services.
- February 17, 2022: 11:30 – 12:00 p.m. (cst)
- March 16, 2022: 11:30 – 12:00 p.m. (cst)
- April 14, 2022: 11:00 – 11:30 a.m. (cst)
- May 17, 2022: 11:00 – 11:30 a.m. (cst)
- More dates to come…
Miss a webinar? Check out recordings/transcripts of some of our most popular free webinar recordings.
Watch assistive device demonstrations including braille, iPhone voice over and screen magnification, Dragon Naturally Speaking, and screen reader.